Sunday, August 1, 2010

BAD TO THE BONE!

Every night after Kale's bath I put lotion on him. I want him to ALWAYS have soft skin! I put it in his hair too! I love how he smells with the lotion on. Well the other night this is how i fixed his hair when I put the lotion in. I was laughing my butt off and Kale was laughing because I was laughing and Ryan got a pretty good laugh about it too! I think Kale might hate me one day for this picture but I just LOVE it! I think it is so obvious that I eventually need a girl because I love to play with my sons hair. Mohawks, comb overs, spike ups...I just love brushing his hair! Hopefully my next baby will be a girl because I think two is all I want~ However, if a girl does not happen I will not be upset...I like being the queen of the castle!!! It is neat being the only girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment