Monday, August 9, 2010

A taste of the family humor

This is why there is never a dull moment in our family!!!


Saturday morning after cracker barrel nick asked me to get on facebook and delete a picture. He is new to facebook and doesn't know how to do all that. At first I was freaked out because he said you will know which one it is. I kept thinking to myself what can he be doing that is so bad in a picture....well this was it. I would want it off my facebook too if I was him. I took it off his facebook....but not before saving it to my computer so I could show my parents who thought it was hilarious! This was 2 years back when Nick went to a church retreat. HILARIOUS! What is also hilarious is how burnt he is~ His stomach is almost as red as the shirt...that had to hurt!!! BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment