Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where's your belly?

I had asked Kale where his belly was in his picture and this is what he did...haha :) I swear I have one smart cookie! He knows a lot of his body parts now...even his belly button which I don't like asking him where that is because after you ask him he plays with it for about 15 minutes!! He can say a lot of the body parts too! My favorites to hear him say are nose and knee! The thing that baffles me is the first body part he learned to point to was his nose and that was a long time ago!!! Now when I ask him where his nose is he points to the side of his head haha and I tell him that's not where your nose is silly and he smiles really big at me..I just don't get how that is the first one he learned and now he is pointing at the side of his head. And when we work on body parts with him we can only do it for so long because he gets bored with it and will start ignoring Ryan and I. I guess that would be his stubbornness coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment