Sunday, August 1, 2010

Outside is more fun!

So not into wearing sunglasses!
Beating the heat and he decided the box needed to cool off too!
He ADORES paint sticks!
Kale does not care how hot it is outside the kid just loves to be outside....He has gotten to the point where he has figured out that he should butter me up before asking to go outside. The other day I was sitting on the couch for a few minutes and he kept coming up to me and giving me his sweet little kisses. I was just eating it up ABSOLUTELY loving it because he is cuddly but not usually that cuddly where he will just give me random kisses. I normally have to ask for them. Well after he had done this about 10 times. He came up and instead of giving me a kiss he grabbed my hand and took me to the door where he pointed outside and said "dat." This is how he tells me he wants something now, which is so AWESOME because I don't have to try and figure it out. He knows and he communicates to me his wants. He also can tell me what hurts now. If he falls he points to what hurts! It is so awesome!

Back on subject since he had buttered me up with all those kisses which I thought was very intelligent and adorable I couldn't not take him outside. So we went. He played around with his harley and sticks and random things. Well I worried about him getting too hot so I got out the hose! The kid goes nuts for the hose! He LOVES it! He also loves soaking me with it! We were all out in the back yard squirting each other having a blast! I so got Ryan so good!!! FIRST!! haha but he definitely got me back! We had a blast...Kale played in a mud pile he made :) Have I mentioned he is all boy? haha We played outside for probably a good hour and a half and came in! It was a great day!

I really reccommend this water mat though. It is awesome and Kale LOVES it! Ryan's grandma got it for Kale at walmart. Kale loves to put things in it...as you can see in the pictures above and he likes to sit on it and run through it! It is a perfect hot day outside toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment