Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shopping Extravaganza!


Yesterday I woke up with pains in my neck and upper back for the second week in a row...not only did have pains but I felt like I had slept a total of five minutes the entire night. I groaned and made my way out of be d and told Ryan this afternoon I HAD to go get a new pillow because I could not take sleeping like that another night! He told me it was fine and he didn't know why I hadn't went and gotten one yet. I tried this weekend but I think everyone in Valdosta and surrounding little areas were at the Valdosta mall and it just was not worth it to me. I asked Ryan if he wanted us all to go as a family and he said that sounded good. Especially since Kale was feeling a lot better yesterday, I thought it would be good to get him out of the house. So we all got ready and went around two. We started off at Harbor Freight :/. Ryan wanted to see if we could get a furniture moving cart..(I don't know the actual word for it) for cheaper than renting it from the moving truck company. They were having a sale on their moving pads and blankets as well. We decided to get some for ourselves since we will be doing a lot of moving in our lives being in the military. The moving blankets were $7.99 a piece and we got twelve. The guy I guess must have read the skew number wrong and rang us up for a 24$ flash light! We spent $100.00 in all when we should have spent $100.00 on the blankets alone. Ryan was tickled needless to say. That was a great start to our shopping. We then ventured off to the mall. I found a pillow and I have to say I slept like a baby last night.....FINALLY! After we left the mall we went to the sprint store because Ryan's phone has been acting up. We ended up getting a new one! Yay for Ryan! We then went to dinner...Kale ate pretty good. We got him some black olives from the salad bar and it was so cute because he was blowing on them because he thought they were hot. It was too funny! While we were at the restaurant I had put bread in the bowl with his black olives. He started taking the bread out of the bowl like he thought it didn't belong in there. I told Ryan that we needed to go get him some puzzles because I thought now was the time. So we ventured off to Toys R Us! We needed to get Jayden a birthday present too since we were going to be missing her birthday party ::::Sigh:::::: ::::Tear:::::: I am so sad about that.! We got her this really cute doll that plays peek a boo....However last night it was really scary every time Ryan and I walked into our kitchen last night it would say I see you. Where's the baby? Here I am. It really creeped us out! We got Kale some wooden sorting puzzles. We then went to Target because my mom said they had some puzzles for a dollar. We racked up on those.

When Kale was going to the baby sitter a while back she had this fridge ABC game that he absolutely loved. Ryan wanted to get it for him so that he would have it at our house. Its the picture above and it is a great game for Kale. It says the alphabet letter and then the sounds it makes and then gives Kale an example of the word. I am glad that we got it so early so hopefully it will help him learn his letters and their sounds!!!!!! I think it was well worth the $19.99.

As we were leaving Target Ryan told me he was never coming shopping with me again because I con him into buying things. I laughed because everything we got besides the pillow and Jayden's present was Ryan's idea. I told him if I was going to con him into buying anything we would have had a lot more stuff for me :) He is such a under-cover shopper :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! My husband and I joke every time we leave Target together that it's impossible to go into Target without coming out with way more than you intended on getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know right! I love Target...but it is like a black hole!!!! It just sucks you in!

    ReplyDelete