Monday, August 2, 2010

Packing Up!

For the past three weeks packing boxes has taken over my life! You really don't realize how much stuff you have accumulated until you have to pack it up to move! I love my husband to death but I like to call him a hoarder..the man can't throw anything away...clothes that don't fit...he will wear them again some day...junk he will use at some point or we don't need to just throw it away...me I love to throw stuff away I HATE clutter! If I don't have a use for it or it doesn't fit I don't think that I might have a use for it in a month or I might lose weight, I think that I will buy another outfit or another thing. I guess both sides have their negative points. We gave my sister our dining room table because the new house like most newer houses has a smaller kitchen so we won't need a dining room table and a kitchen table. Once we get there and get settled in we plan on buying a lot of new furniture which I am super stoked about (I wonder if Ryan will want to keep the old furniture haha jk!) Anyways I think we might need to rent a semi to move. We just have so much stuff! Over half of our dining room is covered in boxes and we still aren't completely finished packing! I am so sick of packing. I have told Ryan the next move we definitely aren't doing a diddy move. The good thing about the military is that when we move we can choose to move ourselves and make a good chunk of money doing it (which is what we chose to do this time) or sit in our garage drink coffee have a company come in and pack all of our house in boxes, load it in a truck, and move it for us (which i think is what we should do next time!!!!!) I have packed the entire house all by myself which I am super proud about! I just hope that nothing breaks...I am not the best packer in the world!!! I guess we will see what happens when we get there!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed and I ask you do too...As I have been packing Kale has been a "huge help" he likes to pack trash and random toys of his and the spare news paper and magazines I have lying around. He thinks he is helping so I can't be mad at him but it definitely can get super frustrating! I am even more proud of myself for packing our whole house and taking care of him! It has definitely been a job in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment