Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jaxon's Birthday

A couple weekends ago Ryan went to North Carolina to get the ball rolling with our new home. I stayed behind because we had a sick dog that needed to go to the vet. Our friends son was having a birthday party and so I took Kale and went. At first he acted super shy because there were a lot of people and he just wanted me to hold him. Well when he finally warmed up he had an absolute blast. They had a baby pool, slip and slide and a huge water slide. He played in them ALL!!!! The picture above is him in the slip and slide. He was running around having an absolute blast. He was having so much fun I decided to let him stay a little past his bed time. I am not one of those crazy schedule moms. Yes, I like him to go to bed every night by eight but if he doesn't I am not going to lose sleep over it!!! All and all the party was fun and he had a blast! He slept really good that night too~

No comments:

Post a Comment