Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hide And Go Seek!


So we just recently got new carpet in the house. For all of you that have seen the carpet we used to have it had been through the ringer a couple of times! It was bad! It was definitely Ryan's bachelor pad carpet and had been through spills and parties and LOTS of stains...IT had been through ALOT! If you get the picture. When Ryan bought this house it was the first house he had ever bought and he didn't know that there was such a thing as a carpet allowance. He didn't know that he could ask the owner of the house to replace the carpet...He said it was bad when he moved in and he just made it worse! Well when we finally got new carpet I am obsessed with it! The house looks BEAUTIFUL and clean...I would scrub and dust and vacuum for hours but my house never looked as clean as I wanted it to be. It frustrated me SO BAD! I could never put my hands on what it was that made our house not feel clean enough...well now that we have new carpet that is what it was. Now we are not allowed to wear shoes in the house, eat on the carpet, or drink on the carpet...I have always been a vacuum freak but now I vacuum if I see a speck of dirt on the carpet..haha a little OCD, I know. Well I was fixing myself a salad to eat and Kale ran off. I could hear him laughing so I went to check up on him. I went through the dining room and didn't see him in there so I walked to the living room and didn't see him. I was thinking to myself where did he go? He is not THAT quick and I could hear him giggling....this is where I found my little man! Smile and all! He thought he was just so funny! I am telling you I have one smart boy...he had even brought his sippy cup up there. I guess he thought I wouldn't be able to find him for a while ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment