Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary!


I have two good looking parents don't I? For my parents anniversary they decided that they wanted everyone to go out to eat together and celebrate. I thought that they should have went out alone but I am so glad that I was able to be there to celebrate with them! We went out to eat at Olive Garden and I ate way too much! I am in LOVE with pasta! Ryan and I bought a bottle of wine for us to celebrate their anniversary and we just had a great dinner! The kids were great. It is so cute because Jayden always comes over to where Kale sits and plays peek-a-boo with him :) They love each other so much! I am so proud of my parents and am very lucky to have been blessed with such amazing parents who have shown me what true love is!

No comments:

Post a Comment